Aloo / alu:
1/2 tsp amchoor powder
1 cauliflower, cut into florets
1 bunch chopped coriander leaves
2 tsp coriander powder
1 tsp cumin seeds
1 tsp garam masala
1 tsp ginger-garlic paste (shred garlic and ginger to a paste).
2 green chill's.
1/4 cup oil
1 small onion
4 potatoes, cubed
1 tsp red chili powder
Salt to taste
3 tomatoes, chopped
3/4 tsp turmeric powder
• Heat oil in a pan, saute cumin seeds, and ginger-garlic paste for a minute.
• Add crushed tomato,onion and green chilli and add turmeric cook till oil ozzes out.
• Add rest of spices mixed in water (2 tsp coriander powder, 1 tsp garam masala, 1/2 tsp amchoor powder).
• Add poatoes. and cauliflower and salt. Fry for few minutes.
• Lower the heat, cover and simmer for about 15 minutes until the vegetables are cooked.
• Sprinkle with chopped coriander leaves. Serve hot with naan, chapati or roti.